Since April is mostly gone, I suppose it would be past time to recap March.
1. I joined BNI: power networking at its best.
2. Enjoyed a First Friday at the Mississippi River Distilling Company in LeClaire. With the exception of real Kentucky bourbon at the NFRW convention a few months ago, their Cody Road is the smoothest ever.
3. The Governor & Lieutenant Governor came to town.
4. St. Patty’s Day in Downtown Davenport. Stay tuned for the blog post.
5. Return of spiders. They are still friendly. My only issue is deciding whether to rename them or not. Are they the same ones as last year? Can’t really tell.
6. Met up with my red headed cousin Lena at my Grandpa Fosaaen’s old house in Ossian.
7. Began work on an office/bedroom in my Dad and stepmom’s farm house near Decorah.
8. Weekly Mad Men viewings with Beth. We watch on Mondays and with wine. Simply fabulous.