This was hands down one of the best Februarys ever.
1. Traveled to Kansas City with the Miller family to partake in some wedding dress shopping festivities with bestie Jen. We found her dress and our bridesmaids’ dresses. Woot!
2. Super Bowl Party in Durant was a blast. I didn’t really have a horse in that race so randomly picked the Giants that Sunday morning. Go Giants!
3. I met a reporter from Inc. magazine, thanks to my old boss Steve who invited me out to lunch to discuss apps.
4. Attended my first Clinton Chamber event, and it was so fun. Lots of great food and drinks at Medical Associates, a very impressive facility. Also had a free blood pressure check, and I passed with flying colors.
5. Also attended my first Muscatine Chamber event at Salvatore’s restaurant. It was an early morning event, but they made it worthwhile with delicious coffee and breakfast.
6. Enjoyed Final Friday at Bucktown Center for the Arts in Downtown Davenport with Beth. Lots of cool art and discovered the Leap Day cocktail.
7. Attended a Dubuque County Republican Women meeting at The Naughty Dog coffee shop in Dubuque. Enjoyed meeting the ladies and discovering another cute place with great coffee.
8. Celebrated my 33rd birthday. The fam got together for brunch in Durant, and I treated myself to wine at The Grape Life in Rock Island. On the day of my birthday – a Monday – I had assumed the fun was pretty much over. Much to my delight, Shelly took me out to lunch, and Sarah, Gabriel, and Lucy brought me dinner. Also had two flower deliveries from friends. Awesome!
9. Made my first sale at Rainbow International of the Quad Cities!