Wow, November flew by!
1. I wrote zero “Fridays with G and L” posts, even though we had three very fun Fridays together in November. Stay tuned; Aunt Mel is playing catch up.
2. My days and weeks have been more consumed by Target Optical work. ‘Tis the season! (Only 21 days until Christmas!)
3. And political work became a second job during November: transitioning into the Scott County Republican Women President role, as well as doing all sorts of caucus prep work as Secretary of the Scott County Republicans. Caucus Day is January 3, 2012.
4. The fam and I ventured out to the Playcrafters show “Leaving Iowa” in Moline. Neat stage and atmosphere!
5. I helped with a successful 3rd Annual Ronald Reagan Dinner in Bettendorf. Keynoter was Gov. Rick Perry, and we had over 300 people in attendance.
6. Survived the mad midnight rush of shoppers at Target on Black Friday. This year I was working. Otherwise I would have been right in there with them. 🙂
7. Became a library card holder at the Tipton Public Library since it’s a new spot I frequent with G and L on Fridays.
8. Held a Pre-Holiday Merriment party at Mom’s house in Durant with Pampered Chef, Lia Sophia, SendOutCards, and wine, of course.
9. Enjoyed a light and brief first snowfall and looking for some real snow to arrive, since that lasted a whole few hours until in melted.
10. Celebrated my one year anniversary with Target Optical by ordering and now wearing my free pair of glasses!