I had so much fun writing my August recap, so I thought I’d continue with September and make this a monthly post. It’s also sure to help me with my Christmas letter content this year.
Mel’s Adventures in September:
1. Visited Backbone State Park for a Fosaaen family Labor Day picnic
2. Checked out the Beaux Arts Fair in Davenport
3. Rocked out to Michelle McCormick and Daphne Willis at the Redstone Room
4. First venture into yoga – Hot Yoga!
5. Watched my first roller derby in person. Go QC Rollers!
6. Toured the Haitian Art Exhibit at the Figge
7. Resumed monthly Red Cross Picnic on the River planning committee meetings
8. Attended my first NFRW Biennial Convention, this year in KC
9. Celebrated my blog’s 1 year birthday
10. Elected President of Scott County Republican Women for 2012 – 2013, will be sworn in December 12th
October is already shaping up to be an exciting month, and I can’t wait to see what happens next!